End-Point Assessment can be full of obscure terms, acronyms and initialisms. But what do they mean?
We’ve prepared this quick summary to let you know what some of the key terms are in EPA.
- ESFA – Education & Skills Funding Agency
- IfA – Institute for Apprenticeships
- SfC – Skills for Care (our EQA Organisation. Speaking of which…)
- EQA – External Quality Assurance
- IQA – Internal Quality Assurance
- IEPA – Independent End-Point Assessor
- LIEPA – Lead Independent End-Point Assessor
- EPAO – End-Point Assessment Organisation
- ITP – Independent Training Provider
- AP – Assessment Plan
- SJT – Situational Judgement Test
- PD – Professional Discussion
- RoATP – Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers
- RoEPAO – Register of End-Point Assessment Organisations
- AO – Awarding OrganisationWant to know more or have some questions about End-Point Assessment? Just email our team on email@example.com.