We are passionate about offering a quality End-Point Assessment service to our clients
Our team is made up of talented individuals who are passionate about upholding our core values around delivery and service. Being part of Progress to Excellence Group, we have a strong commitment and belief in giving something back to our clients and the communities where we work, and this ethos is one that we encourage our staff to uphold.
In addition to encouraging our staff to give something back, we also offer the following benefits;
- Introductory training sessions when you first join us
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible working
- Your birthday day off
- Christmas shut-down
- 25 days holiday per year (Bank Holidays extra).
Our current vacancies
You will be our Lead End-Point Assessor for Adult Care Worker & Lead Adult Care Worker standards, providing IQA and organisational support on EPA.
22.5 hours over 3 days per week.
Are you who we are looking for?
We’re looking for talented Independent End-point Assessors to support us as a national provider for End-Point Assessment services for the Adult Care Worker and Lead Adult Care Worker standards.
We are looking for qualified Independent End-Point Assessors for these new standards to deliver the Professional Discussion element of End-Point Assessment and support with wider tasks in facilitating End-Point Assessment.
What experience and knowledge will you have?
To do this role effectively, you need to have:
- Up-to-date, demonstrable, health and social care experience and competence up to at least Level 3
- Hold a nationally recognised Assessor and IQA award
- Experience as an IQA in the health and social care sector
- Proficient IT skills, with experience of using key business software e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good organisation and planning skills.
To view and download the full job description, please click here.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail or to apply, please contact Lee Evans or call 0151 662 0139.