Job Role: Freelance Internal Quality Assurer, IQA-ing End-Point Assessment activity for the Adult Care Worker (Level 2) and Lead Adult Care Worker (Level 3) standards.
Salary: Freelance rates to be agreed.
Hours: Depending upon demand. There will be additional opportunities for freelance and day-rate work to support our quality processes.
This is an exciting opportunity to support a specialist End-Point Assessment Organisation working in the health and social care sector. We are looking for a talented and experienced IQA for both the Adult Care Worker and Lead Adult Care Worker standards.
Typical duties of the IQA will include:
- Quality Assurance of the assessment elements as required by End-Point Assessment.
- Participation in standardisation activity with the wider Prepare to Achieve quality team.
- Undertaking observations of assessment activity.
- Providing support in preparation for visits from external stakeholders and other partners.
To view the full job description, click here or for more information and how to apply, please send your CV to Lee Evans, CEO of Prepare to Achieve Ltd, at email@example.com.
Salary: £32,000-37,000 per year
37.5 hours per week over 5 days.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Prepare to Achieve team and support our business development goals for 2020.
We are looking for someone who has experience in business development, both bringing in new clients and managing a caseload of existing clients. This is a proactive role for an experienced and talented candidate who is committed to outstanding service and is willing to play a key role in a business’ future.
We are looking to appoint for a January 2020 start, but can be flexible for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with existing clients on a regular basis via phone, email and visits
- Identifying issues of dissatisfaction and addressing them rapidly; identifying areas of best practice and sharing them across the business
- Identifying business opportunities for Prepare to Achieve in both End-Point Assessment and other relevant areas
- Generating new business through effective telephone, email and other outbound business development methods
- Working to targets for growth in pipeline and client retention
- Ensuring all inbound BD enquiries are dealt with rapidly and followed-up where necessary
- Supporting other members of the team to meet the business’ aims and objectives.
To view the full job description, click here. To discuss this opportunity in more detail or to apply, please email Lee Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org