End-Point Assessment can be full of obscure terms, acronyms and initialisms. But what do they mean? Part of our fuss-free approach to End-Point Assessment is to make the complex simple, starting with acronyms!
We’ve prepared this quick summary to let you know what some of the key terms are in EPA.
- ESFA – Education & Skills Funding Agency
- IfA – Institute for Apprenticeships
- SfC – Skills for Care (our EQA Organisation. Speaking of which…)
- EQA – External Quality Assurance
- IQA – Internal Quality Assurance
- IEPA – Independent End-Point Assessor
- LIEPA – Lead Independent End-Point Assessor
- EPAO – End-Point Assessment Organisation
- ITP – Independent Training Provider
- AP – Assessment Plan
- SJT – Situational Judgement Test
- PD – Professional Discussion
- RoATP – Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers
- RoEPAO – Register of End-Point Assessment Organisations
- AO – Awarding OrganisationWant to know more or have some questions about End-Point Assessment? Just email our team on email@example.com.