Download your free copy of our guide to investigating the ‘new normal’ in the apprenticeship sector by clicking the button below.
We’ll be in touch soon to find out if you have any feedback, questions or comments regarding this article. We’d love to know your thoughts!
What you can expect in this article – ‘Investigating the New Normal in the Apprenticeship Sector’:
- The current situation in the healthcare sector.
- How the coronavirus pandemic has significantly impacted the health and social care sector.
- What the IBISWorld reports expected to be the projected growth in the sector before coronavirus.
- Long term effects of the pandemic.
- Impact on apprenticeships as well as social care.
- The Health Foundation’s recommendations for the industry to bounce back.
- Staffing, up-skilling and re-skilling professionals in adult social care.
- Existing apprentices who were furloughed or made redundant.
- New challenges in the apprenticeship sector.
- Adapting delivery to support apprentices in continuing their studies.
- UK Government Apprenticeships and Traineeships data
- Moreover, how can we solve the problem?
- Prepare to Achieve are asking, what is the ‘new normal’ for apprenticeship training in the health and social care sector?